August 20, 2008

Bruce Campbell talks Evil Dead 4/is awesome

Many fanboy dreams have been answered. Especially since he, personally, wants to do the movie right.

“Sam gets to hide behind the camera. I can’t. But I think he’s planning on factoring that in,” Campbell revealed. “As like a major factor. It’d be a major liability, you know Ash runs out of breath or his back goes out and [stuff] like that. I mean I just blew my hamstring fighting a stunt guy for ‘Burn Notice,’ the show that I’m doing now. So there’s a little bit of truth to all of that!”

...

“Nobody knows anything,” he said. “I mean if we were really smart [though], we’d go back to a handheld movie and shoot it in 16mm and find someplace in the middle of nowhere. And have a crew of 10 people. If we were smart.”


Two words. Cool.

MTV

No comments: