August 18, 2008

The Rundown(not the movie)

I figured my inaugural post should explain the basics of my blog, considering there's not many other places for me to talk about it at the moment. So here goes:

-In this blog, I will review movies and TV shows that I watch. Mostly, but not exclusively to, movies and TV shows on DVD.
-I have a ridiculous amount of DVDs, the three-at-a-time Netflix plan and I often go see movies in the theater. As such, there won't really be any sort of rhyme or reason to the specific movies or shows I review and the amount of reviews.
-I will also post news/videos/pictures relating to movies and TV shows that I find interesting/important.

My attention span is running thin, so anything else that needs to be said will be addressed in subsequent entries. So for now, my currently non-existent readership, enjoy all of the zero other entries containing interesting news and reviews that I currenly have posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VELE GROETEN HET TEAM VAN SB